Forget about the United Nations Blue Helmets, they are merely a temporary phase. The real goal of the UN is to establish a “green army,” the Green Helmets, to be deployed for about any reason that the UN global dictatorship can think of.
If you ever wondered why the UN keeps pushing their man made global warming LIES, you just got the answer to your question.
In the early 1990s – A/47/384, para 42 (26 Aug 1992) – the United Nations held a seminar in Vienna, “United Nations green helmets: A model system for the prevention and settlement of environmental disputes,” where they discussed how this new army of Green Helmets would be mandated for:
- rapid deployment in the event of environmental crisis situations
- resolution of transboundary and intranational disputes
The creation of these “green troops” was then further discussed in New York on November 11, 1997, according to Canada’s Public Works and Government Services, and during following UN meetings, summits and seminars. Leading all the way to the secret text of the Rio Earth Summit in 2012.
Just like the UN “peacekeepers” are now used to occupy, loot and destabilize large parts of the world, which can be proven with the data provided on the United Nations Brigandage website, so will the new Green Helmets be used to further the UN’s Agenda 21.
The “Greening the Blue Helmets” report from the United Nations, financed by the government of Finland, confirms that assumption with these words:
- [The report] considers how peacekeepers can capitalize on the peacebuilding potential of natural resources
- UN Peacekeeping Set To Benefit From New Environmental Practices
- [The report] recommends that where diamonds, gold, oil and other resources are factors in a conflict, peacekeeping missions should be given a more systematic mandate to support national authorities in restoring the administration of natural resources, monitoring sanctions and prosecuting violations.
- While the Security Council has incrementally improved the scope of the mandates given to peacekeeping missions in addressing natural resources, successful implementation continues to be hampered by factors such as … host-government interference …
- Effective implementation of the DFS/DPKO Environmental Policy should be ensured through the development of universal compliance monitoring mechanisms
Like always, it is with this report also the case that the UN’s true intentions are concealed in texts that seem to have a positive message at first sight, which is why the United Nations Brigandage website exists in order to prove that the exact opposite is true.
A 2011 UN meeting on climate change led to an article in The Guardian, “UN security council to consider climate change peacekeeping,” in which they wrote:
- Special meeting to discuss ‘green helmets’ force to intervene in conflicts caused by rising seas levels and shrinking resources
- Germany, which called the meeting, has warned it is premature to expect the council to take the plunge into green peacemaking or even adopt climate change as one of its key areas of concern
- The Pentagon and other military establishments have long recognised climate change as a “threat multiplier” with the potential to escalate existing conflicts, and create new disputes as food, water, and arable land become increasingly scarce
- “Repainting blue helmets into green might be a strong signal – but would dealing with the consequences of climate change – say in precarious regions – be really very different from the tasks the blue helmets already perform today?”
- But there is a deep divide over whether the security council should even consider climate change as a security issue. China, for example, argues that the security council should leave climate change to the experts.
- “The security council should join the general assembly in recognising climate change as a threat to international peace and security. It is a threat as great as nuclear proliferation or global terrorism,”
Also this article was again a clear sign of how one-sided the mainstream media reports on the issue of climate change, constantly maintaining the fear mongering strategy while omitting the other side, alternative voices, of the climate debate, which in fact is no longer a real debate (if it ever was) since the mainstream platforms are only echoing pro-UN policy. Completely disregarding the actual facts that are being put forward by certain parts of the truth movement.
The fact that mainstream news outlets provide a prime time audience for rubbish like one-sided reporting on UN policies and pawns like Assange and Snowden, who by the way BOTH LIE ABOUT 9/11, is exactly why people are in need of and in search for more alternative news outlets.
The creation of a Green Helmets army further indicates that the United Nations really has nothing to do with true peace and caring for the environment, for the UN only demonstrates a false image of being good when it benefits their own agenda. Behind the scenes, when all the TV cameras and mainstream reporters have gone back home, is where the real face of this private enterprise becomes visibly. It’s an enterprise created and controlled by a rather small group of banksters and representatives of other enterprises, such as the CFR and Wall Street sharks, who want to establish a one world government under their personal control without any involvement of the people of the world. It’s a select club of freaks who want to rule the world like tyrants, in cooperation with organizations like AIPAC [1, 2, 3, 4] and corporations such as Monsanto.
The United Nations headquarters is built on land donated by the Rockefeller family [1, 2], this fact alone should be sufficient to prove that the UN is not a representation of the people’s voice. Instead, the UN represents the mindset of a bunch of pure evil psychos who are very well aware of what they want and what they are doing.
People who believe that those who have donated the land wouldn’t want to have a firm grip on the United Nations in return, are dreaming and living a life based on illusions. Those dreamers will of course welcome the Green Helmets with open arms. Unfortunately they will have served their purpose in time, and then the UN will just simply get rid of them using the same Green Helmets they once welcomed, or through one of their soft-kill methods [1, 2] and it will all be completely legal.
* * *
Green Communism: “… proposals have been …. placed before the UN General Assembly by Austria, to create special environmental emergency assistance forces- a sort of “Green Cross” or “U.N. Green Helmets” – and by the former USSR, to establish a World Centre for Emergency Environmental Assistance.” – archive.unu.edu/unupress/unupbooks/uu25ee/uu25ee13.htm
* * *
Debt-for-Nature Exchange (Carbon Trade Scam 1.0): “… the global environment would receive triple benefits if the public funds needed to purchase discounted debt from commercial banks were to come from taxes levied by industrialized-country governments on greenhouse gas emissions.” – archive.unu.edu/unupress/unupbooks/uu25ee/uu25ee13.htm